Thursday, April 13, 2006

Greetings from Texas

Ok, it has been a while since I have posted. Life has been a bit busy andwill be more so starting next week. Baseball season starts on Monday and we are full swing into soccer. Christopher played goalie for the first time a few weeks ago and he was great! No one scored on him in either of those 2 games. I was nervous the whole time but he was a natural!
Pauline...I did use the hair product but, now I am not sure I used it correctly. Are they both conditioners that you rinse out or is one a leave in conditioner? I think I rinsed one out and left the other in. Her hair got frizzy throughout the day, maybe I should have put something else in after conditioning it . Let me know what you think.
Here are a few pictures of Catherine...














Before...















After!

5 comments:

Pauline said...

interesting that it got frizzy. Maybe its just not for her. I dont' remember sending two... If it says "shampoo" then rinse. If it says "condicionador" then you leave in for extra conditioning or rinse. hope I got you the right stuff! Hope you have better luck with it

Catherine is a doll. Her smile is so happy.

Earl's Family said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bath picture. What a doll baby!How old is Catherine now? I was just looking through some picture and I found one of Greg holding her when she was SO small! Time sure does fly....
(Becky)

Brenda Arce said...

Catherine is 3 1/2, she'll be 4 at the end of August. Time seems to just speed up when you have children, doesn't it?
Pauline-I have neutrox 1 and neutrox 3. They are both conditioners and I believe they both are to be rinsed out. I will email you the directions to make sure and to see what the difference is between them.
Hope everyone had a great Easter!

uncle lew said...

hey is that a bathing beauty??she is so cute in the bubbles. Well Catherine I just heard from mommy that you put a Qtip in you ear and hurt it..when mommy says NO don't do that she knows what she is saying PLEASE DON'T DO ANYTHING ELSE TO YOURSELF..your ears are so important to you (and no more stones in the nose either) I LOVE YOU MOMMOM

Tom Thompson said...

What a beautiful sweetheart! Her smile could light up a room! Way to go Christopher, sounds like you are a great goalie! Is that your favorite position? Sounds like you are busy, thankfully it is with fun stuff! --Steph