Saturday, July 15, 2006

We are back

Elizabeth, Cody and I just got back from California. We went to a Spiritual Leadership Conference. We such a good time. We went to 3 sessions a day for 3 days. I am so excited. I learned so much. Some of my sessions were for things for school and church ministries but some were just personal ones for me. My favorite was raising your kids for the ministry. There was great Preaching in the morning and night each night too. The church we were at was amazing. They had over 200 members in the choir. The church seats 3000 and was packed out each service night and morning.

This is the Choir singing.
This is most of our group. 17 of us went
This is the car I rented. It really looked like a small hummer. One of the men who came drove it for me because it was scarey especially coming out of LA
This was the choir again. This was the last night and we had a missions emphasis. I think they said there was like 40 countries represented here.
And this is what I got to look out while doing my devotions out on our balcony in the mornings.

1 comment:

The DeLormes said...

Wow, Roni! It looks like you all had a great time. ")