Saturday, May 10, 2008

Prayer needed!

Ok, I've debated over and over if I should post this...I've come to the decision to go ahead!
Tracy is engaged to Art and they plan on getting married in June sometime. The problem is Art is not a christian...they have been going to church together...but, as far as I know he has not made a decision to follow Christ. They both have failed marriages and ex-spouses that are and will continue to make life difficult for them in relation to their children.
I'm not writing this to gossip about Tracy or Art. I'm just very concerned about this relationship (which I have expressed to Tracy), upcoming marriage and most importantly their spiritual lives.
I ask that we all pray very earnestly for them. Pray that God would get ahold of both of their hearts, that they would make biblical, wise choices for them and their children.
Remember that the prayer of a righteous man avails much!

8 comments:

Earl's Family said...

Brenda, I could not agree with you more. The Bible also says "Whatever we sow, we also reap." That's scary when you think of that whole situation. Yes, Donna and I will be praying.

Uncle Earl

starlight11500 said...

Brenda, I will deffinately be praying! I know my father has spent many hours with Tracey over the phone encouraging and trying to push her in the right directions, and I know how frustrating the situation is. But please don't feel bad for posing, it's the best way to get the word out. That's what families are for, just think how many can be praying now....how else would we know to pray if you didn't post?
love,
Rachel

starlight11500 said...

oooooppppsss I mean please don't feel bad for "posting" not posing! ooppps!

Pauline said...

We too will be praying...

Bonnie said...

Absolutely! I will most definitely be praying! Thanks for letting us be a part of praying for family!

uncle lew said...

Tracy and Art will be getting married on June 5th.
He has 5 kids from 2 other marriages (boy-23/Twin boys 19 /-girl 12/boy 10) He will be going to court(June 6th) to try to get custody of the two younger ones...the twins will be coming to stay here with them)
Lew thinks Art has made a decision but doesn't know for sure????
Just pray for them it will not be easy for either of them.

Anonymous said...

I will certainly be praying for Tracy. We all love her dearly and are very concerned. I trust that Tracy will make the rich decision and a godly decision.

Love ya all,
Uncle Lee

Barbara said...

I think Lee meant to say "right" decision...we ARE praying!