Wednesday, October 25, 2006

photo session with Cat.

Catherine will be having her pictures taken on Fri and I was trying to decide if I liked the clothes I bought her, so I took some pix of her outside...she was such the little model, trying different poses! (you can see the tags on her new clothes! I didn't want to take them off till I was sure I liked them on her!)

ok, the dead plant behind her doesn't make such a nice background!

I am not sure that my camera is really fixed, the pix still are not very crisp. I've taken it in 3 times, so the next time I take it in, they are supposed to replace it.

Have a good day!

9 comments:

The DeLormes said...

Keep the outfit! It is soooo cute... of course, Catherine is beautiful in anything! ")

Phil said...

Brenda, she is just beautiful. The outfit is really cute. The skirt is just precious.

Tammy

Pauline said...

love the clothes! Brenda, she is such a beautiful girl, she should be in a magazine")

Bonnie said...

Whatever you do with her hair is really cute! Oh, that we had half that much!! ha, ha. And I also think the outfit is really cute on her as well. :-)

uncle lew said...

the top two pictures are so cute...but of course it's because Catherine is so cute.(the dead plant didn't do much for the picture) the pumpkin was nice Huh??
Christopher kept asking me WHY DID YOU BUY A PUMPKIN FOR? so tell him it was so Catherine could take a picture by it.
Catherine should try out for the model for Children's corner.

uncle lew said...

the top two pictures are so cute...but of course it's because Catherine is so cute.(the dead plant didn't do much for the picture) the pumpkin was nice Huh??
Christopher kept asking me WHY DID YOU BUY A PUMPKIN FOR? so tell him it was so Catherine could take a picture by it.
Catherine should try out for the model for Children's corner.

uncle lew said...

Hey it posted twice..what's up with that???

Brenda Arce said...

I kept the outfit and bought some black boots...she was stylin'!
She did a great job getting her pictures taken today. I spent way too much money too! I had planned on buying one package of one pose...but oh no, I ended up buying more b/c they were so cute!!
Mom, I agree She certainly does fit the "Children's Place" type model...Did you see the hair on those girls in their ads?

Barbara said...

Skip the professional pictures. She posed so well and looks so beautiful, it would be hard to improve on that!