Saturday, May 05, 2007

The Mexican Woman

Here is the photo of the Mexican woman. I played around with it and came up with this look. I thought about cropping the picture to be just her but, I really like the table and the window in the picture too. We would like to use this photo as part of our ministry brochures/website etc. We need to set up a non-profit organization if we are going to continue the work in Mexico now that we aren't working through Crossroads. We have decided on the name "For the Fame of His Name". Hopefully in the next few weeks we can start working on all of that. Calixto is already preparing the Pastor's conference which will be held the 1st week in November.

5 comments:

Pauline said...

I love what you did to the picture! I am glad you left the table and window in, it gives it alot of color and character.

Bonnie said...

Very good photography! I agree, it adds more character and a taste of the culture when you add the table and window. I also like whatever you did to it to make it look like someone drew it! Neat idea!

Tom Thompson said...

Is November the next time you are going? I may be intersted in going with you.

Tom

Brenda Arce said...

yes, November is the next time we'll go...I'll have Calixto contact you!

Chip and Karen said...

Nice work with the picture! I liked it before, but I think this makes it a great graphic for printed media. I still have the image on my desktop... perhaps I'll play with some soft focus and see what that looks like.

Very exciting about the new organization... sometimes scary, too. We'll be praying for direction and guidance!