Monday, January 30, 2006

I took this picture to show "Best Buy" what my camera does when I use the telephoto lense. This shows her boo-boo she got from a chair at church, which looks pretty good now. It sure did bleed a lot when it happened! She looks like a little model with those pouty lips! Pauline I can't wait until Calixto returns with the hair product...thanks so much!
Since Calixto has been gone, I have painted the living room! I'm not sure the true color (restrained gold) shows well in the picture, I think the pic looks lighter. I still have to paint the trim white but will leave that for a later time. I have to put everything back on the walls but, can't decide what I want to change or move or get rid of yet. I love the color and I hope Calixto likes it as well. I am motivated to do the kitchen and hallway now...it will be a shade lighter than this color. The change will be nice when It is all complete.

3 comments:

Brenda Arce said...

yeah the love seat is in front of the window with another end table. I'm trying things out before I settle on the best placement. I'll probably put it back the other way, I don't want the sun to fade the fabric. Maybe I'll have "my sister" Beth over to help with it all. A mom from gymnastics saw Beth at the movies and thought it was me...she was wondering why I didn't wave to her!!

Pauline said...

I love the room and love the paint color. I LOVE YOUR FURNITURE!!!! The color of that couch is so yummy.. The room looks like its in a magazine. You did a great job.

I hope "neutrox" works for Catherine. Its a wonderful detangler without weight being added. you can leave in or rinse out. Let me know if it does work or not for her amazing wonderful hair. Doesn't she have all us Thompson girls with our thin limp hair jeolous???

The DeLormes said...

Brenda,

That is a GORGEOUS living room! I love the paint color... and you SHOULD go for the hallway, etc. in a tone lighter... sounds very nice!