Monday, January 23, 2006

Spiderman..Spiderman...

I can't believe I am smiling and taking a picture and not scolding him for this! This is actually the first picture, the other one is on his way down.

Update on Christopher...he is doing well back at school after the semester at home. We haven't had to force him out of the house and into the school building for the last few weeks. He was not behind at all and has jumped right in with the class, which was my concern. His teacher said it seems that he has been there right from the beginning. Basketball is going well, he has made 4 points each game. Soccer starts in 3 weeks the week after basketball season ends. Mom-mom will be here to see one game of each sport when we go to Mexico. She'll have to cheer extra loud since we won't be there!

7 comments:

Pauline said...

I have no doubt that mom-mom can cheer x-tra loud for Christopher!!!

Christopher that is amazing... should I try that???

Bonnie said...

Yeah, I agree with Pauline!!! Remember when aunt Jean would whistle real loud to call the kids in from wherever they were in the woods???? LOL Love you aunt Jean!

Way to go Christopher! You look like a real climber!!!

Barbara said...

Wow! What creative minds kids have. Now, what would make him see the doorway and even THINK of trying that??? I don't think I've ever seen that done before...maybe it was in some movie I missed?

Brenda Arce said...

don't know where he got it from. I thought I might try it myself...but wisely chose not to...how would I be able to explain my injuries to Calixto?!

uncle lew said...

hey spiderman you had better not do that while mommom is there ...i don't want to go to a hospital for stitches..but it does look cool
I hope Catherine's eye is doing better.
and i will cheer REAL loud for you i promise
LOVE

The DeLormes said...

Wow, Christopher! Careful!!!

Brenda Arce said...

My mom sure could whistle loudly. We could hear her from anywhere and run home. Well...I'm sure there were times that we didn't run right home. That must have been Tracy and Bruce, I'm sure I went right home!
Funny...I have a special whistle for my kids too, Christopher does a good job of responding to it while he is outside playing, although some of the neighborhood kids imitate it just to confuse and tease him!