Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving here. I cooked for my brothers and their familys and my dad (my mom just had knee surgery and was still in the hospital.). We had a great time. It was much better this year. Last year the worst part was that Mimi was with us and she kept saying that Cody looked just like Bruce and I was just waiting for her to ask where he was. It was good last year but very painful. This year even though I kept wanting to show Bruce my perfect pie and ask him how the meal was, it was different. I have come to realize that I have so much to be thankful for and that I have a lot of people who love me and are there for me. I am actually looking forward to the Holidays this year. Last year I just wanted to hide. The Lord surely is good to us. I have no pictures to share because for some reason I forget to get it out. I even forgot it yesterday when we went to dingman's falls.
Roni

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Sounds like you had a nice thanksgiving with your family, and I am really happy too. YOu are doing really great, though I know at times its tough. Happy thanksgiving too you all.