Saturday, November 11, 2006

Way to go Tigers!!

Congratulations to Christopher and the "Tigers" for a first place, undefeated season!! He is in the under 9 league, which is the first year they officially keep score and the first year they have to place 1st, 2nd or 3rd to receive a trophy. It was a very exciting season! Christopher scored 13 goals in 7 games. He usually splits the games playing offense and then goal keeper. Of course I get so nervous when he is the goal keeper...that is a tough position to play! Here he is showing off his trophy at the party last night. Who knows why he chose to hold it this way?! I guess because he could?!
Catherine posing with her friend Lindsey. Her twin brother plays on the team. With the exception of last season he and Christopher played together for 2 years prior. Catherine just loves Lindsey! Here is a picture at the last game, he was getting ready to play goal keeper.
I'm going to miss soccer games every Saturday...but Basketball will start up soon. Not my favorite sport to watch but any game is fun when your child plays in it. I have definitely found my competitive nature (never thought I really had one!!) I try not to get nervous or yell (good things, not bad!) but I just can't help myself.

3 comments:

Roni said...

Good job Christopher!

Pauline said...

I love your award. it is so big! Congratulations.

uncle lew said...

GREAT GAME there Christopher!!!
that award looks as big as you soccor ball. Great job in making so many goals for you team for the year.
Brenda what will you do on Sat morning not rushing out to all the games????
Catherine your friend is as cute as you. You have so many friends at all the games you can't stop and cheer "big brother" on .