Saturday, June 23, 2007

Elizabeth --- The Great Cat Catcher!!!


Well, Several times I had looked out my dining room window and across the yard, in front of my shed, I spotted 2 little kittens frolicking around. Suddenly I got this great powerful urge to capture them. I assume I get these strong hunting instincts from my great "Thompson" ancestors.



Well anyway, I set up some squirrel traps baited with some Tuna, and put them in the shed. And within 2 days I caught both kittens!!!























And then about a week later i noticed that the mother cat was hanging around.... So then my hunter instincts took hold again. And my newest task was to catch her!




And I did.... but ... When i was trying to put her in the cage she ran away... So I will have to try again!!!

-Elizabeth

3 comments:

Pauline said...

great job Elizabeth! Hopefully you'll catch that mom soon. They are so pretty. Like the new look of the site too!

Brenda Arce said...

oh my word you are too funny!! "Cat catching" will look good on your resume!!!

The DeLormes said...

They are very cute, Elizabeth!