Monday, June 11, 2007

So who do you think I take after?

Yesterday in between choir practice and evening service Cheyenne decided to trip over the curb in the church parking lot. I guess she gets her clumsiness from me and her need to rip her face off from her dad. I will own up to the clumsiness because just on Saturday two hours before Elizabeth's picnic I cut my leg on a picture that I had dropped and then tripped over. I should have had stitches but I couldn't go because people were coming over. So we have had a very interesting weekend! The barbecue went very well by the way!





5 comments:

Brenda Arce said...

wow, Cheyenne has grown!! She looks so different to me! Hope the boo-boos heal quickly!!

Rob and Becky said...

Poor little girl!!!

Pauline said...

She has grown! Cute!

Barbara said...

Ouch! She is growing up fast!
Even with her boo boos, she is cute.
Love, Aunt Barb

Bonnie said...

Wow, she is growing up, isn't she!