Sunday, October 16, 2005

Like father like son

This just made me cry to watch cody doing what Bruce has done so many times. He did a great job and only got stung 3 times. And he didn't panic. Bruce would have been so very proud of him. Luckily i gave my brother the camera because I just broke down. Today was another of those really hard days. We have done Basto with Tim and Patty for so many years we couldn't figure out how many. It was really hard to not have Bruce there. We made it though and it was a good day.






8 comments:

Brenda Arce said...

Cody...I am so proud of you!!! I know your dad would be extremely proud of you too!! (Heard you got stung...I hope it feels better soon!)
luv u,
Booda

Rob and Becky said...

So awesome to see! Way to go Cody! Was this your first bee beard?

The DeLormes said...

You are a brave man, Cody... just like your dad! ")

Pauline said...

Oh my goodness! Cody that is amazingly scary! Did you swell up from the stings or don't they affect you? You are courageous.

Earl's Family said...

WOW! Good job, Cody! I never got to see your dad do this....only heard about it. It is truly amazing! (Becky)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Cody! You did a great job. Your dad taught me to do that also. He was a great guy and so are you. God bless.

Uncle Lee

Barbara said...

Great job, Cody. We're all proud of you!

Bonnie said...

Wow Cody!!!!!!!!
What a brave guy you are!! How blessed your family must be to have such a brave young man like you! :-) I bet your dad would be smiling from ear to ear.