Friday, October 21, 2005

wallpaper


Ok what does eveyone think of this wallpaper. it is for my diningroom. It goes above the wainscoating. It has the cranberry color of my livingroom furniture and the green strip will match my cabinets. The livingroom is being painted a kacky color( I was tempted to take in a skirt i have if i couldn't find the right color). There will be a little bit of it in the kitchen too....which will now be all one room with my diningroom. I love country style stuff too. So I guess if you don't you might hate this......lol.
Roni

6 comments:

Brenda Arce said...

personally, I don't like country, but the wallpaper is nice, I like it. Are you going to paint below the chair rail or leave it the wood color?

Pauline said...

Love it!!! I scrolled down to the pic of the dinning room to refresh my memory. The warmth of the paper looks great against all the wood tones of the floor and lower wall trim. Its very nice because its not too serious or formal, but very casually sofisticated"). Go for it!!!

The DeLormes said...

Wow, Roni! How fun to make these renovations! It is like getting a whole new wardrobe, right?

The colors in the paper will look great with the rest of the house. I agree with Brenda and Pauline. It is so warm with the wood and brick in the living room! Very country and cozy!!

If you do end up painting the wood below the chair rail, I would suggest that you paint it a dark color so that the room does not look "top heavy". Plaid can be busy, but with a darker bottom to the room it should look very nice.

Have fun renovating!!!! Is Cody doing some of the work???

Roni said...

I would never paint wood.....that is is horrible...lol...i love the wood tones

Rob and Becky said...

I LOVE it! ---Becky

Barbara said...

Looks nice, Roni. Bet you are having a great time getting in to all the changes.