Sunday, May 28, 2006

A life well lived!


I couldn't find any other pictures of Mimi on my computer. I was trying to find one of the last ones we took when we visited her in the Fall.
She had broken a front tooth off of her denture and kept telling us someone stole it in the night!! She kept saying "Can you believe that? Someone stole my tooth!" It was just too funny. We have a picture of her smiling with her missing tooth! It must have been with my dad's camera.
Anyway, I'll miss Mimi. So glad she is in heaven where she will worship her Lord forever with a clear mind and with clear eyes!
Thank you Lord for your great mercy on us and your faithfulness to our very last breath!

2 comments:

Pauline said...

That is a great picture, thanks for posting it. That story about her teeth is just too funny!

Bonnie said...

That story about her with her tooth is just too funny!!!!!! thanks for sharing!