Thursday, May 25, 2006

Update on Mimi

Tracy and I went to see her again last night and I will go tonight too. I just feel so bad for her. She told us she has no pain. Last night she said she felt good. She is such a shell of herself though and I feel bad leaving her. We told her we loved her last night and she tells us she loves us too. She also responded when i told her we were leaving. She said do you have to leave. I told her we would be back and she said ok you come back. We are looking into hospice going in. If they will they go in for 2 8hour shifts a day. That would mean someone would be with her. Then if there is a change we will know right away about it. Rather than just having a nurse check on her on rounds. I will update again if I find out more
Roni

2 comments:

The DeLormes said...

Thanks, Roni and Tracy...

Keep us posted.

Rob and Becky said...

Yes, thank you and keep us posted.